Tuscany Ristorante Italiano is a classic favorite among the locals and tourists alike. We are located at the corner of Longhill Road and Olde Towne Road in Williamsburg. We are a fine Italian restaurant that offers our guests a taste of true authentic Italian dishes. The restaurant is co-owned by Aldo Bertuglia and Kate Huff. Aldo is responsible for everything in the kitchen and Kate is responsible for the guests and front employees. We offer a magnificent selection of the finest authentic Italian dishes. We do not take short cuts. All of our dishes are made to order, which means that you can expect to have a dish where the ingredients and sauces are prepared and made on site after you place your order. We offer more than spaghetti and meatballs. So do not be afraid to explore beyond your ordinary pallet. Have a glance at our menu and photo gallery (currently under construction) to see what tempts you. In addition, we offer catering services and provide a spacious venue for birthday parties, graduation parties, baby showers, bridal showers and other special occasions. We have a stage area that is ideal for DJs or other entertainers.
Tuscany is a locally owned business that prides itself in offering the finest authentic Italian dishes. To assure excellence, our chefs invest time and effort to prepare your meal individually, using the freshest ingredients. Creating fresh, quality dishes may take a little longer, but we assure you, the dishes are well worth it! At Tuscany, you can rest assured that:
- Our dishes are made from scratch using the freshest ingredients where nothing comes out of a can
- Our dishes are made to order, which means that the ingredients and sauces in your dish are prepared and made on site after you place your order
- Our dishes come in a generous portion that will ensure you do not leave with an empty stomach
- We provide complimentary garlic knots with the purchase of any food item
- We provide a complimentary house salad with the purchase of any pasta dish or house specialty dish