NEW TOWN is a 365-acre mixed-use “New Urbanism” community in Williamsburg, James City County, Virginia.
It is the result of a unique joint venture between The Endowment Association of the College of William & Mary and C.C. Casey Limited Company.
• A 64-acre Discovery Business Park
• Medical and Dental offices
• Legal, Accounting, and other professional firms
• Banks, Credit Unions, and other financial institutions
• Professional training facilities and meeting spaces for groups large and small
• City & County Courthouse, US Post Office, and other government offices
• 500,000 square feet of prime office and research space.
• A traditional town setting comprised of approximately 1,000 porch and traditional homes, garden apartments, town & carriage homes, condominiums, and live-work loft apartments all designed within a street grid pattern to foster community interaction.
• A variety of walking and biking trails linking the entire community.
• Parks and lots of inviting green space.
• A nationally recognized pre-school in the community, close to home.
• Connect with the New Town Residential Association website (for Association Owners)
DINING SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT
• More than 300,000 square feet of shops, restaurants, entertainment, and more!
• Open Air Main Street Shopping Mall
• A 12 screen movie theater
• More than a dozen restaurants from quick eating spots to the best fine dining in the region
• Salons, fitness centers, day spas, and other personal services
• Lots of free and convenient parking