History Hike – 1st & 2nd Parallel
Sunday, January 30th
1pm – 2pm
$10 Per Person
(Children under the age of 12 are free)
And you thought History was boring…instead of strolling with our Historian and American History Educator, now you can hike with them through the National Park and learn about interesting historical facts not usually found in History books!
Explore the science and technology behind the Allied victory against the British at Yorktown as we walk through the fortifications.
* Must be able to hike on uneven terrain for an hour.
* Must wear appropriate shoes and clothing for outdoor activity.
* Bring your own water bottle.
* Meet at Grand French Battery/Stop B Parking Lot
* Must be able to walk at a leisurely pace for an hour with stops along the way
* Not recommended for Children under 10 years old