Explore Virginia's colonial capital at our Williamsburg hotel.
Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Road hotel. Located on lively Richmond Road, our Williamsburg hotel is a short walk from shops and restaurants. Discover what life was like in early America at Colonial Williamsburg, situated just ten minutes from the hotel. Take in the preserved architecture and enjoy the pageantry from actors and craftspeople in this historic town. Another two early American settlements, Jamestown and Yorktown, are 30 minutes away. Students will enjoy proximity to the second oldest college in America, the College of William and Mary. Treat the family to a fun day out at the nearby water park, Water Country USA.
Enjoy a broad range of services at our Williamsburg hotel. Wake up to a free hot breakfast every morning or grab a Breakfast Bag to go. Stay in touch with family, friends, and the office with free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms. With a fitness center, indoor pool, and business center, it’s easy to keep fit and on top of business at our hotel. All guest rooms and suites feature modern amenities including a refrigerator, microwave, and LCD TV. Enjoy an excellent sleep at night on our clean and fresh Hampton bed®.
- Located in Williamsburg, near Williamsburg, VA attractions
- 2 miles from Colonial Williamsburg and 6 miles from Busch Gardens
- 100 guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms at our Williamsburg, VA hotel
- Breakfast Bags to-go and snack pantry
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour business center
Included in Every Stay
- Hampton's free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free high-speed internet access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use